That looks like what you get if you've tried to install more than once in a
cpan session and it has errored both times.  The second time you just get a
generic message.  We'd need the full original message.  Exit cpan, do:

Rm -rf /root/.cpan/build/File-Scan-ClamAV-1.91*

Then open cpan and run "install File::Scan::ClamAV".  Send what that says.
Also, from the command line,  type "clamd -V" and let me know what it says.

Usually it won't make if it cannot find the clamd.conf (and maybe
freshclam.conf?) where ever it is looking, which indicates clamav isn't
installed.  I believe the default clam install location and where the module
looks is /usr/local/etc.  You do have clam installed right?

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT
Frederick, MD 21701