I don't think there is a way, especially if Fritz, the hands down
expert, isn't giving you anything other than repeating "sales" at the
beginning of each line.

It's not like the parser can read your mind an know if you meant to continue
from the last line or if you're starting a new expression...  It would be
great if there was some magic "_" character or something that let the parser
know that you're continuing, I just don't think that anything like that
exists.