I guess so - lol.  I have no log in my maillog for bank of america
around that time though.  I am wondering if its the SSL issue that is a
known issue around version 1 of ASSP - do you know how that manifests
itself and if that might be my problem?  Most other mails seem to come
arrive, but Bank of America seems to have this problem from time to time
and just haven't worked out why.

Thanks for your help

Paul