I have been in the process of migrating my install of ASSP v2 from Ubuntu 18.04
to Debian 10 and have been having issues installing this plugins requirements.
In this process I have found that the install for the RAR requirement is not
playing well on Debian 10 as it sort of did on Ubuntu 18.04.
Ubuntu 18.04 seems tolerate a non-open source install of RAR but Debian not so
much.

Error during Perl module install:
Cannot determine perl version info from lib/Archive/Rar.pm
LEGAL WARNING: 'All rights reserved' may invalidate Open Source licenses.
Consider removing it. at inc/Module/Install/Metadata.pm line 323.
Locating required external dependency bin:rar... found at /usr/bin/rar.

Now where I was able to get this running dispute errors on Ubuntu, I bring this
up not to debate the Debian 10 platform I am now attempting to run ASSP on but
to bring up the open source issue this "may" bring up.  I noticed that
7zip-full supports RAR files should not this be used in place of installing a
copy of a non-open source application?

I plan on removing ASSP_AFC for now as I don't feel it is a good idea to run an
application that violates Open Source licenses till a better solution is found
for using this plugin.

My setup:
Debian 10.4 amd64 in XZC-NG 8.1 Virtual
ASSP version 2.6.3  *SPAM-Evaporator*  build 20002

Thank you ASSP team for a great product I have been using it for many years and
plan to for many more.

Daniel Du Vall

P.S. I was not sure which list to put this comment in so I apologize if this is
the wrong list and I can place it in asp-test is you like.