Issue is fixed.  It was a record formatting issue in BIND that clipped the
record (before the one that only showed v=DKIM1)

I route several domains thru this box.  Is there any issue with using the same
private key and published public key for each domain.

Formatting the DNS record is a PITA.

Sorry for the flurry of questions.  Thanks for the heads up to chase down DNS.

Eric