Hi Thomas,

That's what I thought as well, and you are correct - it changes for each email, so every email is unique, and should rightly be delayed. However, subsequent ATTEMPTS by the sending server to send each email are also being delayed, over and over again until the sending server finally gives up and the email goes delivered.

It's my understanding that only the FIRST attempt at delivery is supposed to be delayed, and a second attempt at delivery of the same email should go through. That's not what is occurring, as you can see in my log excerpt - subsequent attempts at delivering the same email, with the same "from" and "to" addresses, every 20-30 minutes are all being delayed. My delay timeout is the default 3 hours.