Hi I’m  trying to implement a new policy that allow all attachments from a
trusted domain like gmail or hotmail, because many of our contacts use their
webmail platforms to send files (for example old msole doc files or some excel
macro files).
With the idea that the antivirus from hotmail/gmail are trusted, and they use
spf and dkim policies.
I started to experiment using NoCheckIf functionality in this way (in
userattachment.txt):
*@gmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim
*@hotmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim

I have a couple of Centos 7 VMs with ASSP version 2.6.5  *SPAM-Evaporator*
build 21218, Plugins ASSP_AFC 5.38
The issue is that work different in two ASSPs (with different domains), for
example that one of them still blocked MSOLE files and I should to add the
allowed group to the NoCheckIf line
~AllowedFiles => xlsm|xlsx|xls|xlsb|doc|docx|HLMSOLE|MSOM
*@hotmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim|~AllowedFiles,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim
There is a way to trust in a domain like this who use spf and dkim policies,
without to add allowed groups to receive all?
Thanks in advance.
Leo.