Kalamullaah mean Allah's word (Firman, Perkataan) and
The best Kalaam (word, perkataan) is Allah's word
(Kalamullaah)and His word (Kalamullaah)is not His
makhluk.

Why do you look so confuse?

Kalam is one of Allah's attribute. Allah talk to His
Makhluk if He want to talk by any mean He like because
He is the Perfect and no one can be compared with Him.
For example when Allah was talk to His messengger Musa
Alaihissalaam:

Wa Kallamallaahu Musa Takliman (Al-Ayah)
Now can you said or imagine that Kalaamullaah is
Makhluk? If any one can do such thing, that is means
He/She is going NUT/CRAZY

Every man knows that the universe is created, made by
Allah the creator(i.e KHALIK)with His Hand and that
means anything beside Allah including us (human) is
MAKHLUK.

I suggest you read the following books
1. Al-Ushuluts Tsalasah (Shaikh Muhammad ibn Abdul
Wahhaab)
2. Lum'atul I'tiqad (Shaikh Ibn Qudaamah)
Both with syarah from Shaikh Al-Utsaimin
Rahimahumullaah.
Wallaahu a'lam

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM