Oh nevermind, it must have been a long time since it doesn't exist anymore, I just selected the appropriate modules to load in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf and voilà.

Though I wonder if it might not be time to refresh the dependencies of this feature, especially the UW-IMAP libs. They are not maintained anymore and eg. they don't support SNI for TLS like most IMAP clients do nowadays.

    Cheers