Good morning

Note I am unable to confirm my new email on the group because the email is using a blocked server ??

mail19 01-02 05:35:51 {postfix.in} [63603] (1871410360) Jan 02 05:35:51 mail19 postfix/smtpd[63603]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from

web01.groups.io[66.175.222.12]: 454 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [66.175.222.12] blocked using

bl.spamcop.net; Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.175.222.12;

from=<confirmbounce+8107350+4201506166695547...@groups.io> to=<p...@scom.ca> proto=ESMTP

helo=<mail01.groups.io>

I did get the signup and also set my password but am unable to proceed.

SPAMCOP.NET is super flexible (ie will track and update bad ip's on the fly within 24 hours, so to land on this list means a server has been very very bad.

let me know if i can help further.

Have A Happy Tuesday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3