Hi Joshua,

thanks for the answer. Meanwhile, I've found that the debug message about
competing threads happens because I am using Fast AGI, and two threads call AGI
from the same channel. I assume this could potentially be resolved if I call
ast_app_exec_sub AFTER the attended transfer has already been completed (and,
based on your input, autoservice should be used). This is trickier to
implement, but I'll try.

Best regards,