On Jul 2, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Roland Zagler wrote:

Thank you, Robert!

The announcementfile plays well, but at Dial-option "m" i have to
specify a MoH class,
that is something i cannot use (as i wrote in my post).

Noted, which is why I offered option two.

Background command waits for a user input, but the caller should be
connected to
SIP Phone 100 after it has answered and the announcement has been
played.

But it doesn't REQUIRE input. Background completes when then sound file ends. Are you saying you want to move on to announcing the call to the callee as soon as it comes in while the caller is listening to the soundfile?

I was following your sequential steps in your post, but if you intend to fork the process and be doing two things at once, then it's more complex.

Before
connecting to SIP Phone 100 the caller should hear a soundfile...

wiki says nothing about an Dial-option to play a soundfile to the caller
;-(

Sure it does... BACKGROUND.