-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Latham
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 8:51 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Teliax to VoIPJet

HUH? Why?

If you are having Cellphones dialed for the user its one thing but
what is the goal....

On 7/18/05, code select <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to setup asterisk to accept call from Teliax, request the
> 10 digit number from user, then dial it thru the VoIPJet. If I'm not
> wrong I will be charged by both providers because both connection is
> active during conversation. So my question is can I set the things so
> that I pay only to VoIPJet? Specific configuration snippets will be
> greatly appeciated.
>
> Thank you.

<sig>
Andrew Latham - AKA: LATHAMA (lay-th-ham-eh)
WWW: http://lathama.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If any of the above are down we have bigger problems than my email!
</sig>