On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:07:23 +0200
 "Walid Azab" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi..

I am trying to do something but it is giving me some hard time here. I have an IAX2 trunk to FWD which is registered and working just fine. I have => 011|. as my dial pattern to allow that. But if I want to dial a toll free
number I would have to  dial 011*1800XXXXXXX

What trunk dial rule should I use to enable anyone to call a toll free number by simply dialing 1800XXXXXX instead of having to dial
011*1800XXXXXXX?

Thanks

Are you using [EMAIL PROTECTED] or setting up the configs yourself??