Hi Angus,
I have the same problem but on a Debian distro I do not know very well...
When I boot the machine only wcfxs and zaptel modules are loaded....how can I load qozap before wcfxs?

TIA

Giorgio

Angus Comber wrote:

Hello
I am sure this is a very basic Linux question. But every time I reboot my * I need to modprobe <module> and then ztcfg After doing this I can then run * without it complaining about not loading a channel. The module being loaded is qozap - a ISDN card. What do I need to do to make the ztcfg configuration persistent? Angus