Hi,

I am using Asterisk 1.0.9 with the 1.2.0 zaptel, just for the fxotune utility, which solved my echo problems , my zttest results are low, but no echo on ZAP lines...

Marco.

Chris Miller wrote:
Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC wrote:

The recent suggestion on the list was to not use 1.0.9 zaptel

You mean the driver, or the version of fxotune? fxotune has been removed from the prior versions of the zaptel driver, it's only included in 1.2 now. As for the driver, is anyone using the 1.2 zaptel driver with Asterisk 1.0.9? The way the downloads are grouped together on the Asterisk web page, I was led to believe they shouldn't be mixed.

Chris