On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:38:04 +0100
 "Matt Riddell (IT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to develop a video file player tool inside Asterisk. When calling to an extension answer and Play a video file (H264). With the applications PlayBack is not possible to give a video extension (only
sound
file extension). is it posible?

How do u start in this development? With AGI scripts is not possible to send a video stream...(i tried to send images but with SIP channel
doesnt
work. I am testing with SER&EyeBeam )

greetings and thanks in advance.

Asterisk already does this.

We provide Video IVR creation for customers.

All you have to do is have an audio file and video file that are the same length and then play the audio file, the video file will be played with the audio.

H264 support was added to Asterisk about 3 days ago.

H263+ has been in for a while.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell

As a noob that might be interested in this also, how well does this work with the seperate audio and video files and keeping them in sync? I just keep flashing back to the old days of trying to do stereo with music using two C64's.. :-)

Robert