On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 08:38 -0200, Darlon wrote:
Try to change the value of protocolvariant in the unicall.conf. Please, send us here the result.

    I am using mx,10,4 in the protocol variant of unicall.conf.  What seemed to solve the problem is a very old tip that said I should change the DEFAULT_T1 value of mfcr2.c fomr 5000 to something like 20000.  I also included a bit timeout of 120 seconds in the dial command.  For the moment every call is going through although I still have some testing to do.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología