I have used version 0.0.2 every version from pre8 bar pre23 with 1.0.x and pre23, 25 with 1.2.2 and 1.2.4. My libtiff is 3.5.7 with asterisk 1.0.x and libtiff 3.7.1-6 with asterisk 1.2.2 and 1.2.4

I am of the personal opinion through experience that txfax talking to rxfax does not work, and that in any case trying to do more than 3 concurrent txfax is unreliable. I am uncertain of the upper limit of concurrent rxfax, but it is in excess of 12 on TE110p and 1stgen TE4XXp PRI cards.

Craig

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Guardiani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:20 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Re: spandsp 0.0.2pre25

Craig Guy <cguy <at> bigpond.net.au> writes:

Yes, I have compiled and used rxfax succesfully on 1.0.9, 1.0.10 and 1.2.4
to receive from analog fax machines.  I have never yet been able to get
rxfax working with txfax - my debugs when I try look like the logs in your
email.

Craig

Perhaps I'm just being nitpicky, but you don't mention what version of spandsp you're using. pre20 rtfax -> pre20 rxfax works fine here with asterisk 1.0.10 and 1.2.4. I tried using an analog fax machine with pre25 and asterisk 1.2.4 with no luck whatsoever. Unfortunately, I don't have the debug output from those
attempts,  but I could generate some if it would help.

Jesse