After rebooting, I can make one outgoing call successfully. Subsequent calls don't work - the 360 just seems to do nothing after pressing the "OK" button (but I can cancel the call, the phone isn't frozen). The Asterisk console shows the first call going through, but nothing appears for the subsequent calls, so they aren't even getting to Asterisk.

Define an outbound proxy for your line.

Dan,

Thanks, but that wasn't the problem. I had to set "RTP Encryption" on the snom 360 to "off". By default it is "on".

I have no idea why it causes a problem, but that is the solution!

- Mike