ram wrote:
Hi
how about when trying to call SIP extention to SIP extension
Local cal
even though its going to out route when i enable SIP_IAX=YES then its IVR in place ask 9 to dial SIP/IAX, if not its dial to international call
How can i avoide this
check if the user belong to local, dial directly
if its international call, go to out route
any idea, how can i achieve this

Sure, just do this in your dialplan.

In the a2billing context, list your local extentions first, then the a2billing ones. If the caller is calling a local extension this will get picked up instead of a2billing.

I do it like this:

1. Create the a2billing context:

[a2billing]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait,2
exten => s,3,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
exten => s,4,Wait,2
exten => s,5,Hangup

2. Create your local extensions context:
[local]
8001 => ....
8002 => ....
etc.

3. Create the actual context that you send users into, which does an include of the [local] and [a2billing] contexts:

[a2users]
include => local
include => a2billing

Now, local calls will not go anywhere near a2billing.

Hope this helps.

-Barry

ram

On 2/26/06, *Guillermo Salas M* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 10:58 +0000, Barry Flanagan wrote:

     > Asterisk Sales wrote:
     > > <mailto: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
    <mailto:asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>>

     > > Hello list,
     > > Is there any way to use a2billing without the IVR for the
    sip/iax users.
     > > (authentication is done by the user id and pass as user
    registers with
     > > asterisk).
     > >
     > > I want to dial the destination number to the asterisk. for example:
     > >
     > > user dials,
     > > exten =>_011.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing)
     > >
     > > system will connect the destination and bill them. but right
    now we need
     > > to enter the destination followed by the IVR prompts which i
    dont want.

     > > Thanks in advanved if anybody can help me.
     > >

     > Yes, this is all configurable from /etc/asterisk/a2billing.conf
     >
     > If you set use_dnid=YES then a2billing will pick up the
    destination from
     > the number the user dialled.
     >
     > Set the following to turn off the IVR stuff:
     >
     > ; Play the balance to the user after the authentication (values :
    yes - no)
     > say_balance_after_auth=NO
     >
     > ; Play the balance to the user after the call (values : yes - no)
     > say_balance_after_call=NO
     >
     > ; Play the time the user can call (values : yes - no)
     > say_timetocall=NO
     >
     > Hope this helps.

    Thank you, is working for me right now :)

    --
    Guillermo Salas M.
    Telconet S.A. Manta

    Linux User: 255902