I suppose you are using 1.2.4 asterisk version

Maybe is not sending dtmf tones as rfc2833 and inband mode is not being detected by your asterisk box.

Im a wrong? Could you try to configure dtmf tones on your softphone?

John Joseph escribió:
Hi I am using asterisk 1.4 on RHEL4
    I am sending this mail to the mailing list , to
enquire wheter any one had faced simillar problem
which I am facing now I am facing a problem which is not able to solve
or understand , the problem is that I cannot log into
the mailbox from a VoIP hardware phone , while I am
able to login to the mail box using soft-phone for the
same users Has anyone faced this kind of problems for mail
“ Can log into the mailbox from Soft-phone , but not
from Hardware Phone “ I am using hardware phone from grandstream "Budge
Tone
-100 " and another D-Link phone DPF-140S

Would like to get feed-back Thanks Joseph John

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com