Really interesting Olle

We are expecting :)

Miguel escribió:
Olle E Johansson wrote:

Asterisk won't be an T.38 endpoint, but will handle T.38 calls properly, regardless if the T.38 was offered in the original call setup, or if the caller suddenly sends a fax in the middle of a call (a re-invite). The requirement is that the incoming channel and the outbound channel both supports T38. If not, the call will be declined
in a proper way.

When this is tested and stable, work will continue to see if we can make
Asterisk an T.38 endpoint.

This is a very important addition to Asterisk. There is code for testing available.
If you are interested, please check this URL in the bug tracker:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5090

I think this is a big step for Asterisk. Do you?
If so, don't forget to say "thank you" to Steve Underwood - Coppice!

Have a nice weekend!

/Olle

these are great news Olle, this is what im waiting for, keep the excelent work Steve,
thank you very much .