Shame on me, that was my trouble, seems like I didn't read enough...

Thanks a lot !

Lewis Agosta a écrit :
Hello,

I ran into something similar and found the following in the wiki...

Note : If using cdr_mysql addon make sure to set userfield=1 to in cdr_mysql.conf. If using cdr_csv, edit cdr_csv.c and (re)compile to enable the user field. This command has no effect if the user field is not enabled.

This actually was not my problem, but it was good information.   I was actually setting it and then overwriting it later on in the dialplan.

Hope the information is helpfull.