Umm. Maybe i have left some asterisk 1.2.9.1 modules.. and it has not been replaced.

By i made a make install after i compiled it, so it would be replaced?.

I will check it.

Thanks

Joshua Colp escribió:
Alberto Sagredo wrote:
I have the same problem on some modules.

For example app_math.so

 [app_math.so]Jun  9 18:16:45 WARNING[19001]: loader.c:728
__load_resource: missing mod_data for app_math.so

Any help?. I have been looking , but nothing reasonable found.

Thanks

Have you wiped out /usr/lib/asterisk/modules? Sounds like you have some leftover modules as that was converted to a dialplan function and app_math taken away - in trunk.