*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Bill Gibbs
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:53 AM
*To:* Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
*Subject:* [asterisk-users] Cisco PIX firewall and nat=yes

I have a Polycom 501 that works great from behind simple firewalls, like Dlink, etc however behind a Cisco PIX Firewall I see the register messages for the extensions on the Asterisk CLI but when I do a sip show peers I see:

702/702                    x.x.x.x     D   N      54297    UNREACHABLE

701/701                    x.x.x.x     D   N      54297    UNREACHABLE

700/700                    x.x.x.x     D   N      54297    UNREACHABLE

But I see stuff like

n       Registered SIP '702' at x.x.x.x port 54297 expires 60

I have a single phone with multiple extensions in the example above. As a test I changed that phone to a single extension (700), I see the Registered line but it still says UNREACHABLE.

I know the Asterisk config is good because every device (soft, hard phone) works and I know the NAT works because I’ve tested that out.

So…I’m thinking it has something to do with the PIX.  Any ideas?

Bill