So the #include could be made just after the [general] section o extensions.conf? outside of any specific context, i think this was the question.

On 9/4/06, Peter Bowyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 04/09/06, Jay Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right, I guess I was wondering if it's possible to include a file
> without it being in a context.  The goal I wanted to achieve was to have
> as few contexts in the main extensions.conf file as possible.

Did you try it? It would take... perhaps 30 seconds? A minute if
you're a slow typist...

Yes, you can do this. #include is a literal text include, as the last
poster said.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]