I prefer Linksys ones. Spa 9xx series, are great, and provisioning from Sipura/Linksys is much better than PA1628 (Unencrypted).

Supports https,tftp and http. With Encryption. Vonage use it.

Regards

Thomas Kenyon escribió:
Michael Graves wrote:
Polycom & Aastra are both great in this manner.

Even Cheapo PA168S phones will remotely update their configurations from
a simple handful of files from a tftp, ftp or http url. (which is
admittedly only simple to do with 30 phones simultaneously if you use PoE).

I'm very surprised if a Grandstream can't manage this.