99% of the time that people have this problem, it's because they renamed
the column "uniqueid" in the vmdb.sql sample file, not realizing that
the name of the column MUST be "uniqueid" for password changing to
work.

--
Tilghman

Holly column name Batman!  That worked.  In my effort to be consistent
across table names, I did change the voicemail table column 'uniqueid'
to 'id', like the sip, iax and exten tables.

I changed it back to 'uniqueid' and password update is working fine now.

Thanks to all who replied for your help.

--
JR Richardson
Engineering for the Masses