Perhaps someone could help you... if they actually had any knowledge
as to what your configuration is, which I doubt they do.

On 1/19/07, Eric Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On inbound calls from my SIP provider I get multiple warnings as follows:

WARNING[5351]: chan_sip.c:7086 check_via: 'MODH6QD' is not a valid host

Everything else works but these warnings are a pain and I don't know what
they are about.... Nothing on previos lists or Google explains...