Hi Chris,
we tried TDM800 and TDM2400 without problems even if it is a pity not to have leds on the card (as TDM400). BTW I think it is better to have only one card on PBXs, when possible of course!!

Giorgio

Chris Earle wrote:
Hi all,

Years ago, I was pretty sure attempting to use two TDM400p cards in one
machine was recommended against by Digium ... probably because the cards
couldn't hack it, and/or interrupt problems etc

I have seen some posts recently that seem to indicate it is in fact possible
these days thanks to some updated firmware perhaps? ..... I just need to
have two in the server because the 4 ports aren't enough ...

I'd rather just expand by one card rather than get a TDM2400 (or TDM800??)

Anyone had recent success/failure with this sort of thing?

--
Chris Earle