Hello list,

                I'm having troubles implementing the ${CDR(duration)} &
${CDR(billsec)} variables in this scenario:

                PEER CALLS OUT ->
CALL GOES TO PEER'S DEFAULT OUTGOING CONTEXT ->
THE CALL IS SENT TO A MACRO AND GOES IN HANGUP ->
THE CALL RETURNS TO EXTENSION h OF PEER'S DEFAULT OUTGOING CONTEXT (here I'm
trying to print the variable)

                The problem is I'm always getting '0' from those variables. The
incoming calls aren't passing through a macro and they return the correct
billsec/duration value.

                cdr.conf has this enabled: endbeforehexten=yes

                asterisk version: 1.6.0.20

                Any ideas, clues, suggestions on how may I get this to work?

Thanks in advance,

Alex