On Mon, 3 May 2010, DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:

Last Week i tried and goggling more on how to call RESTful webservice from Dialplan?

i found CURL function but while i tried  to use it ,it 's not  supported HTTPS request and we cannot set headers while send a request.

also  without HTTPS . i get result it will return a string means whole xml,json request  is represented in string format, how can i parse that request?

my question is that is there any  best utility in asterisk that support calling a webservie from Dialplan?

i am also comfortable with C, or PERL based AGI.

Wanting to parse XML sounds way out of scope for dialplan. I'd vote for an AGI written in C.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST