I am trying to run a script before and after the Page application in
order to mute/un-mute my whole house audio when my phones are being
used as an intercom. Unfortunately, I am unable to get the system call
after the Page line to run (i.e. /bin/vol_restore). I have also tried
running it using the hangup extension, but neither seem to be
executed:

[main_dialplan]
exten => 5,1,Macro(pageall)

[macro-pageall]
exten => s,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: answer-after=0)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=240)
exten => s,n,System(/bin/vol_save_and_mute_all)
exten => s,n,Page(${ALL_SPKR_PHONES},dis,3)
exten => s,n,System(/bin/vol_restore)
exten => s,n,Hangup
exten => h,1,System(/bin/vol_restore)

Any suggestions? I am running Asterisk 1.6.2.5.

Thanks,
-Andy