On 05/12/2011 02:40 PM, Cassius Smith wrote:
Hi all

Usually I build asterisk from source, but recently have been doing a
couple of test installations with packages from the Digium repository.

About how long does it take to get from new release announcement into the
Digium RPM repository? Specifically 1.8.4  CentOS hasn't made it to the
rpm repository yet.

Cassius

In most cases, we'll have RPMs built and available before the release notifications go out. However, we are currently in the process of rebuilding our build servers, so it has been delayed a few days. I expect that builds will be available in the next day or so.

I'll make it a point to respond to this email when the new builds are available.