On 14/2/14 10:54 am, Tiago Geada wrote:
How does one detect the 'divert' to voicemail?

If you're using the mobile network's voicemail service, you can't as a general rule; you've no reliable way of knowing whether that call was answered by the user or their voicemail service.

However, if you're providing the mobile voicemail service yourself from your asterisk platform, then you can detect the *incoming* call from the mobile device in question to their mailbox and act accordingly.

As I said in my earlier reply though, it depends on you having end-to-end control of the mobile devices in question and your mobile operator will allow their voicemail service to be completely disabled.

Kind regards,

Chris