On 17/4/14 3:53 am, Lee, John (Sydney) wrote:
I have written a lot of AEL2 script in Asterisk 1.4.x and I am not sure if it
will still run in 11.

If I'm honest, this is why I still have so many 1.4.x boxes around as well. I've been using 11 for new installs, but the thought of having to redo all the AEL macros from 1.4 does not fill me with any enthusiasm to update those boxes.

The switch to Gosub() does not seem to be an easy drop-in replacement for Macro().

Kind regards,

Chris