Adi Linden wrote:
I am experimenting with oh323 channels and h.323 gateways and a Cisco
CallManager. I am not using a gatekeeper at this time. Is it possible to
place calls coming into Asterisk from specific peers into specific
contexts?

Yes. You can associate called numbers/prefixes with contexts in the [register] section of oh323.conf. If you want to send all calls to number AAA coming from H.323 endpoints into Asterisk, then you add the following block in the [register] section:

context=test
alias=AAA

Per H.323 endpoint configuration options in oh323.conf is
something under development.

In iax.conf eaxh peer has a context in which I can specify the context an inbound call will be placed in. I don't see anything like this in the oh323.conf file or the oh323 documentation.

Thanks,
Adi

Michael.