Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wouldn't recommend the grandstreams, I had very bad experience using
the grandstream 102, It kep locking up on me. The buttons are very bad
buttons. The sound quality is just as bad.

grandstream barbie^H^H^H^H^Hudgettone phones really sucks. they're cheap, and that's it

roy

That is very strange. I have one I just received a Grandstream BT-100 last Friday and hooked it up on Saturday. Flashed the firmware up to 1.0.5.22, I think, I know the .22 is correct, and it has been working flawlessly since. No lock ups and great sound quality.

The only issue I had was with caller-id and that was my FUBAR as I overlooked removing the setting in sip.conf that manually set it to not be the incoming.

Robert