On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Tony Mountifield wrote:
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Carlos Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:58:48 +0000 (UTC), Tony Mountifield wrote
I've just set up a new box with FC1+updates and the latest Stable
Asterisk from CVS.
Asterisk is started with the default safe_asterisk script with a
console on TTY9.
The coloured text on this console is made up of weird characters
instead of normal. Please see http://www.softins.co.uk/dsc00018.jpg
for an example.
If I do "asterisk -rvvvvv" on a normal login, either via the console
or an xterm, the text appears correctly.

No, when I installed the OS, I selected only English(Great Britain). Only some of the characters appear to be Cyrillic. The point is, only the coloured text is affected: the normal text is OK. Anyone actually seen this behaviour before?

Yes, it usually happens when there is colored printing to the console if I'm not on that one. I think it prints correct when I have the console active, though.

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent