Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Julius Kidubuka
Inviato: luned́ 14 marzo 2005 09.09
A: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Oggetto: [Asterisk-Users] Voicemail SMS Alert - Possible?

I need to be able to send an sms alert to one's mobile/cell phone. For instance, when I receive a voicemail message in my inbox, I also want to be able to get a message on my cell phone alerting me of this e-mail. How possible is this? And if it is, what do I need to do to get the service up and running?

Ideas are most welcome.

Thanks,

Julius.

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.