Get an M13 from adtran and split it.  You could also get a Cisco AS5400

Michael Blood wrote:

I have done some research on the discussions that have occured on this list about DS3s with Asterisk. It seems to be dead and I have not found any active work on the project.
I know that a full DS3 may have some technical limitations with why they may not work with Asterisk but I am interested in utilizing a "partial" DS3.
Is there anyone utilizing DS3s out there with asterisk at all and if so how are you implementing it? (Splitting? Custom Drivers? Etc..)
Has anybody attempted/failed/succeeded to make a DS3 to asterisk work? Michael