[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I upgraded my office from Asterisk 1.0.0 to Asterisk CVS-HEAD-03/13/05-13:14:04 this weekend, and are now
experiencing some problems accessing voicemail. The web based interface works fine, in addition to dialing 8500,
which is mapped to:
exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain
exten => 8500,2,Goto(s,6)

Each extension is setup like this:
exten => 74/74,1,VoiceMailMain2(${EXTEN})
exten => 74/74,2,Hangup
exten => 74,1,Dial(SIP/74,20,t)
exten => 74,2,Voicemail,u74
exten => 74,3,Hangup
exten => 74,102,Voicemail,b74
exten => 74,103,Hangup

this has worked fine for quite some time, but I'm now receiving an error from all extensions when we attempt
to retrieve voicemail from the phones using the "Message" button on the phone.
Here is the error I'm now receiving, and the user goes to a fast busy:

WARNING[9013]: pbx.c:1554 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'VoiceMailMain2' for extension (local, 225, 1)

Voicemailmain2 went away.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain