Jim Sturtevant wrote:

I was hoping someone might help me diagnose a NAT issue with an SPA-2000 and
my * server.

My SPA is behind a NAT accessing a server which is also behind a NAT but SIP
and RTP ports are forwarded to it.

My SPA can successfully register.  It can call another extension which is
inside the * local net and the inside phone can call the SPA.  But, no
speech path either way.  I have NAT=YES and the two invite parameters are
set to NO.

I'm desperately trying to get your sip.conf file telepathically but all I'm getting is images from your Martha Stewart porn collection. *shudder*

In addition to nat=yes you also need localnet= and externip= set, as shown in sip.conf.sample.

-- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. Mark Twain _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users mailing list Asterisk-Users@lists.digium.com http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users