Brian McSpadden wrote:

On Apr 9, 2005 5:03 PM, Bellows, Jared <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking into the TelIAX pay-as-you-go plan. I'm assuming that they charge incoming calls minutes as well? Is there the $0.02 connection fee for the incoming call as well?

That's the only thing they do that I could do without. But, for the service they provide, I'll gladly pay it. _______________________________________________

With Teliax I noticed that the delay between the Dial command running and me hearing the ringback tone is unusually long. Not TERRIBLE, just unusual for a VoIP connection. More like the delay when dialing out of an analog port, but they don't use analog ports.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain