Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

On April 9, 2005 02:13 pm, Eric Wieling wrote:

izo wrote:

I just checked digium's site. Looks like next big thing is coming to town
DS3 on single card. Would be nice to know how many channels it can
handle. Anybody had his hands on this card or knows some details ?

Please God, if you can hear me, don't let them use a TigerJet chipet.

I don't think they will; their quad T1/E1/J1 have no such POS on them.

Which specific Digium card does not use the TigerJet chip (as shown in "lspci")?

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain