> Robert Webb wrote:

I see where you are coming from. However, when I read or hear someone
say "We have built in" something into a system, to me that implies they
designed it and are taking the credit for it. Yes, that have given a
bulleted list of items included in the package. But no where in their
advertisement nor in the screenshots that I can see, do they give credit
to anyone other than Asterisk for the package. And the entire thing
appears to be completely built off of the [EMAIL PROTECTED] project that is
certainly a lot easier to setup than what they claim in that writing.

Robert