On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:05:06 -0500 "mr. barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I manually add anything to the extensions_additional.conf file it gets
rewritten when I add an extension using the web interface

I am trying to include the monitor function .. I got that working however it
gets deleted when I add something using the web interface

I see that it can "include => ext-local-custom" is this the file that
should be used to add custom scripting ? If so where would it be located?

It would be located in the /etc/asterisk directory. It is not created by default, that I can see, so you will need to create one and add your cusom config in it. Or else just modify the extensions.conf file and add it there then do an include of your custom section.