On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:19:50 -0700 Sean Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
G.Marshall wrote:

Hello,

I can not find anything on this, so it may not be possible.....

I would like to dial one number which then rings at least two extensions
at the same time. Not a hunt group, but ringing at the same time as if
they were plugged into the same physical port.

Does anyone know if this can be done, and if so how?

Many thanks,

Spencer

I know you can do Dial(SIP/101&SIP/102) and the like, but you specify you do not want this ( not a hunt group ). How do you want the call to be handled when someone picks up a phone that's ringing?

Sean

Actually, that is what the "&" is for. It rings all those phones at the same time and not in a hunt group. Using it myself in a dialplan now to ring a zap channel, a sip phone and an outside cell phone. All ring simutaneously and when one phone is answered, all the others quit ringing.