David Wilson wrote:

Hi guys,

How are you keeping ?
I have an analogue phone plugged into a Digium FXS Zap module on my TDM card.

The phone works well except that I cannot seem to transfer calls using the
"flash" key. I don't seem to get another dialtone as indicated in:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+tips+zap+transfer

Any ideas what I've done wrong ?
This is my zapata.conf:
[channels]
; For analogue phone
signalling=fxo_ks
context=default
channel=4
relaxdtmf=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
adsi=no
usecallerid=no
rxgain=70.0
txgain=50.0

In zapata.conf you set options and then APPLY the options to a channel. As you can see you are specifying the channel before most of your otions so they are never applied. Move your channel= line AFTER the options you want to set. You might want to remove your rxgain and txgain so you don't blow out your eardrums.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain